Hitman Agency Policy
Chapter 1: Placing Contracts
Policy 1.1: Placing a Contract
- A player may place a hit on another player using /contract. When placing a hit the player must have a legitimate reason to contract them and know the player in-character.
Policy 2.1: Roleplay of Placing a Hit
- The roleplay behind using /contract revolves around leaving a message for the Agency leadership, including your name, target, cellphone number and any additional details. This is when the money is transferred from your bank account to another source. Once the hit is complete, the money is transferred to the hitman’s bank account.
Chapter 2: Roleplay Standards
Policy 2.1: Interaction
- Hitmen are expected to attempt roleplay with their targets at least once. If the player decides to ignore or avoid the hitman, they may take more extreme measures to complete their hit (usage of /execute sniping and C4).
Policy 2.2: Indirect Roleplay
- Indirect roleplay can include hitmen following and stalking their target, taking pictures, tracing them, etc. Hitmen are expected to be creative in this process and take screenshots or video recordings in the event they receive a forum complaint.
Chapter 3: Hitman Related Punishments
Policy 3.1: Releasing Hitman Information
- Players are not to release any information they know about the Hitman Agency unless it's done in character and is strictly prohibited OOC’ly (saying the name in /b, /w, global chats etc.). If you intend to release hitman names rp'ly, make sure you screenshot your roleplay incase of a forum complaint. Otherwise you will be prisoned for releasing hitman names.
Policy 3.2: Releasing Hitman Names
- Players found to be releasing hitman names OOC'ly will be imprisoned, fined and warned as per the server offenses list.
Policy 3.3: Revealing Hitman Headquarters
- If a player is known to be showing other players headquarters and sub-headquarters owned and operated by the Hitman Agency as a method to stalk/loiter around hitmen, they will be prisoned for metagaming per the server offenses.
Policy 3.4: OOC Contracting
- If a player places a contract on another player for out of character reasons, they will be prisoned, warned and fined four times the amount contracted.
(Eg. Player_One places an OOC contract on Player_Two for $3,000,000. Player_One would be fined $12,000,000.)
Policy 3.5: Hitmen Violating Server Offenses
- Hitmen found to be breaking server rules whether conducting a hit or not will be removed from the agency by SA:MP Operations. They will also face additional punishments as per the normal server offenses list.
The policy outlined above is subject to change and may be changed on any given day by the Director of SA:MP Operations or higher.
Upon change of certain policy's no grace period will be given, as it is up to the players to keep up to date with the server/policy rules.
Credits to MelvinHarris.
Last edited by Melvin; 11-29-2016 at 04:22 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)